Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Alberts,Earl A. Surwit
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1. Cervical dysplasia.- 2. The management of the high risk patient with early invasive carcinoma of the cervix.- 3. Cytosolic estrogen and progesterone receptors in primary cervical carcinoma.- 4. Surgical staging of cervical cancer.- 5. Pre-operative radiotherapy for carcinoma of the cervix.- 6. Radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy.- 7. Treatment of locally advanced cancer of the cervix with interstitial parametrial implants.- 8. Hydroxyurea and radiation therapy in the treatment of carcinoma of the cervix.- 9. Single agent chemotherapy in carcinoma of the cervix.- 10. Combination chemotherapy of advanced cervix cancer.- 11. Primary chemotherapy for high-risk recurrence cervix cancer.- 12. Human tumor clonogenic assay studies of cervical cancer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.