All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Series TitleAmerind Studies in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note46 figures, 23 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarrie C. Heitman,Stephen Plog
- Author BiographyCarrie C. Heitman is an assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, as well as co-director for the Chaco Research Archive. Her research appears in The Oxford Handbook of the Archaeology of the American Southwest, The Durable House, and A Catalyst for Ideas. Stephen Plog is the David Harrison Professor of Archaeology at the University of Virginia. He has authored or edited four volumes, including Ancient People of the American Southwest and Spatial Organization and Exchange.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.