All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how the case of a Kenyan student led to the ruling that the legislative veto in the Immigration and Naturalization Act is unconstitutional.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hinkson Craig is Professor of Governement, Wesleyan University and the author of The Legislative Veto: Congressional Control of Legislation.
- Author(s)Barbara Hinkson Craig
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/1990
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notefacsims., ports.
- Weight463 g
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.