All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.87Trending at £15.07
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £9.55Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arab-Israeli conflict has been one of the most defining features of recent world history, flaring up into open war fare yet again in Gaza at the end of 2008 and provoking large-scale demonstrations in the streets of cities across the world.
- Author BiographyProfessor Tom Fraser is Professor Emeritus of the University of Ulster. A former Fulbright Scholar, Professor Fraser's academic interests are wide and deep, ranging across US foreign policy, the history of India, through Middle Eastern history and conflict, to the Irish parading tradition. He has published extensively in each of these fields. He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and a Member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Professor Alan Sharp is Provost of the Coleraine Campus at the University of Ulster. He joined the History Department at Ulster in 1971 and has been successively Professor of International Studies, a post in which he helped to set up degrees in International Studies and, later, International Politics and Head of the School of History and International Affairs. His major publications include The Versailles Settlement: Peacemaking in Paris, 1919 (1991) amongst others.
- Author(s)Tom Fraser
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMakers of the Modern World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note1 tables, 2 maps, 3 black & white halftones
- Weight421 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byAlan Sharp
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.