All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sue Ripsch
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight327 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographySue Ripsch is the author of Classic Chain Mail Jewelry andClassic Chain Mail Jewelry with a Twist. She also runs a successful online chain mail kit and jump ring business. Sue is from Janesville, WI.
Most relevant reviews
- harveyroy201331 Jul, 2016by
Well written and inspiring
This is a well written book with many ideas to give inspiration to create our own designs. The instructions are easy to follow with accompanying photographs. Not for the complete novice in chain maille but the basics are there which should encourage further investigation into this wonderful medium. There are basic weaves as well as the more advanced with a touch of sparkle. This book is a must if you want to experiment with various weaves and textures.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98