All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 30+ projects to complete, this title introduces the readers to four primary weaves - Japanese, Byzantine, Helm and Flowers.
- Author BiographyRebeca Mojica is a self-taught artist who has mastered 70 distinct chain mail weaves - and more than 100 variations. In 2003, she founded Blue Buddha Boutique to showcase her finished jewellery and provide kits and supplies to enthusiasts of this resurging craft. Under her leadership, Blue Buddha Boutique has grown to one of the nation's largest suppliers of chain mail products and instruction.
- Author(s)Rebeca Mojica
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight576 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- distortedjaz20 Nov, 2012by
Fantastic Book, And Great Price !
One of the best books on chainmail i have found ! I love the projects, easy to understand full colour instructions, and everything you need to know from beginners to more advanced. Ring sizes, wire gauge AR etc
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.