All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionAnother book in the Sword of Truth series from Terry Goodkind. This is fantasy adventure on a grand scale featuring the wizard-hero Richard Cypher.
- Author BiographyGoodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school, one of his many interests on the way to becoming a writer. Besides a career in wildlife art, he has been a cabinet maker, violin maker, and he has done restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world -- each with its own story to tell, he says. In 1983 Goodkind moved to the forested mountains he loves. There, in the woods near the ocean, he built the house where he and his wife, Jeri, live, and came at last to tell his own stories.
- Author(s)Terry Goodkind
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Sword of Truth
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk.2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/08/2008
- Weight1006 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £34.00Trending at £47.48
- £18.56Trending at £22.03
- £4.70Trending at £8.98
- £12.63Trending at £16.55
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £8.03Trending at £8.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.