All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuly, 1806. Commanding a prison-hulk in the Medway guarding French captives, Martin Jerrold thinks his war can't get much better. He's far away from storm, battle and other disagreeable elements of naval life. But when one of the prisoners goes missing, Jerrold's comfortable world is turned up-side down.
- Author BiographyEdwin Thomas was born in 1977, and grew up in West Germany, Belgium and America before returning to England to study history at Lincoln College, Oxford. The first installment of the adventures of Martin Jerrold, The Blighted Cliffs, is available in Bantam paperback.
- Author(s)Edwin Thomas
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/2008
- Weight531 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.39
- £18.65Trending at £19.39
- £4.55Trending at £4.84
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.95Trending at £16.46
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
- £5.70Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.