All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe late Indian scholar and tantra practitioner Harish Johari introduces the classical principles of the chakras as well as their practical application for today.
- Author BiographyHarish Johari (1934-1999) was a painter, sculptor, and composer of Indian music. He authored twelve books on Eastern spirituality, including Ayurvedic Massage; Ayurvedic Healing Cuisine; Breath, Mind, and Consciousness; The Birth of the Ganga; Dhanwantari; and Tools for Tantra. He also produced several audiocassettes of mantra meditations, including Sounds of Tantra, Attunements for Day and Night, and Sounds of the Chakras.
- Author(s)Harish Johari
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication29/04/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight1 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised and Expanded ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.