All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that takes a look at a number of man-made and natural disasters that have occurred throughout history. In each title a story unfolds chapter by chapter, with emphasis on the human stories.
- Author BiographyLiz Gogerly has written over eighty information books for children and young adults, including many books on fashion and art. Her titles include 21st Century Lives: Fashion Designers, and 21st Century Lives: Supermodels, biographies of Pablo Picasso, a 'dressing up' book and books on Graffiti Culture and Cool Brands.
- Author(s)Liz Gogerly
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWhen Disaster Struck
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.