All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines and analyzes challenges faced by central bankers. This book explores monetary policy and financial crisis as well as insolvency, collective action clauses, international mediation, and management of central banks.
- Author(s)Elmar B. Koch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 Tables, black and white; XIII, 357 p.
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.