Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.99
- £11.15Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges for Europe in the World, 2030 embodies critical thinking about the long-term implications for Europe of the clear shift of power from the West to the East and the South. Designed as a multi-faceted project.
- Author BiographyJohn Eatwell, House of Lords and Queens College Cambridge, UK, Terry McKinley, University of London, UK and Pascal Petit, University of Paris 13, France.
- Author(s)John Eatwell,Terry McKinley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 103 b&w illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byPascal Petit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.