All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the authoritative guide to the issues, trends and developments taking place in professional supervision practice. Drawing on the latest research and theory it also explores new and innovative modes, models and skills being employed to best carry out supervision across professions such as health, social care and counselling.
- Author BiographyLiz Beddoe is Associate Professor in the School of Counselling, Human Services and Social Work at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. Liz has a background in social work in health settings and has been an academic for two decades. Liz's main teaching and research interests include critical perspectives on social work education and professionalisation, professional supervision, and political and news media framing of social work and social problems. Allyson Davys is a registered social worker who has a background of practice, supervision, teaching and management in health, social care and the tertiary education sectors. Her interest in professional supervision covers more than twenty years of supervision practice, education and research. Currently she is focussing on research, academic writing and doctoral study and has a small private practice. She has a particular interest in supervision as a generic practice and across different professions. They are the authors of Best Practice in Professional Supervision, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Allyson Davys,Liz Beddoe
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.