All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £31.76Was:£34.95Free postage
- £32.72Was:£34.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book experts from different disciplines and diverse geographic regions discuss fundamental, often controversial topics in the field of tourism studies. The debates include subjects such as the concept of the 'tourist', the long-term sustainability of tourism development, the growth of volunteer tourism and the vulnerability of tourism.
- Author BiographyTej Vir Singh is Director and Professor at the Centre for Tourism and Development, Lucknow, India. His main research interests are impact studies, tourism geography, education and mountain tourism. He is Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Tourism Recreation Research and has worked in the field for over 40 years. He was the winner of the 2013 UNWTO Ulysses Prize.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight591 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byTej Vir Singh
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.