Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note5 black & white line drawings
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid Le Vay,Elise Cuschieri
- Table Of ContentsLandreth, Foreword. Le Vay, Cuschieri, Preface. Le Vay, To Be or Not to Be? The Therapeutic Use of Self within Child-Centred Play Therapy. Cuschieri, Can I Really Do This? An Exploration into Therapist Self-Doubt. Le Vay, Reflections on Gender: The Male Play Therapists. Thomas, Bridging the Cultural Divide: Meeting Cultural Challenges with Enhanced Awareness, Knowledge and Skills. Prichard, Stuck in the Dollhouse: A Brain-Based Perspective of Post Traumatic Play. Vance, Who am I Now? How Play Therapy Can Empower Children and Adolescents in their 'Search for Self' Following Severe Acquired Brain Injury. Reed, Tackling Taboos: Research in Play Therapy. Le Vay, Cuschieri, The Role of the Process Group Within a Play Therapy Training Programme: A Conversation.
- Author BiographyDavid Le Vay is a qualified and accredited play therapist, dramatherapist and social worker. Since qualifying as a therapist in 1992, he has worked with children who have experienced significant loss, trauma and abuse, as well as with their families and carers. David has particular experience over the last 15 years of working with a service that provides therapeutic support for children and young people with sexually harmful and problematic behaviour. He is also a Senior Lecturer at the University of Roehampton on their MA Play Therapy programme and an approved BAPT play therapy supervisor. Elise Cuschieri is a qualified teacher and BAPT registered play therapist. For the past 10 years, she has worked as a play therapist in a specialist bereavement service with children and their families, pre- and post-bereavement. Elise is also a Senior Lecturer at the University of Roehampton where she teaches on the MA Play Therapy programme. As well as lecturing, Elise supervises play therapist trainees.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.