All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Description2.1 E-Government: e-Governance and e-Democracy The term Electronic Government (e-Government), as an expression, was coined after the example of Electronic Commerce.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number189
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 627 p.
- Weight2390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdam Grzech,Matohisa Funabashi
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.