Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a conceptual book challenging the assumptions that health and social care professionals may make when caring for a person who has a visual impairment. Each chapter of this book has been peer reviewed twice by a variety of health care professionals, lecturers and social care professionals.
- Author(s)Annette Ryman,Kim Liggins
- Date of Publication16/03/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationBedworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.