All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the UK's most experienced behaviour management experts, this book looks at what causes challenging behaviour and provides a philosophy and effective strategies for putting it right. It is useful for teachers, managers, and also for parents of children with challenging behaviour.
- Author BiographyAnne Copley is a former headteacher who has extensive experience of working successfully with some of the UK's most challenging young people.
- Author(s)Anne Copley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Foreword byWill Thomas
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.