Challenging Capacity Building: Comparative Perspectives by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £55.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionInterrogates the idea of capacity building theoretically and explores the variety of meanings, constructions and practices of capacity building. This book examines capacity building in both developing and developed countries and takes the position that fragile communities are present in all societies.
- Author BiographySUE KENNY is Director of the Centre for Citizenship, Development and Human Rights at Deakin University, Australia. She has extensive research and consultancy experience in development issues in Australia and internationally and has published widely on community development and non-government organisations. MATTHEW CLARKE is Deputy Head of the School of International and Political Studies and the Course Director of the International and Community Development program at Deakin University, Australia. He also undertakes regular evaluations of community development projects in the Pacific and South-east Asia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRethinking International Development Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMatthew Clarke,Sue Kenny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.