All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionTells how educators in various national and cultural contexts deal with prejudice, discrimination, stereotyping and sometimes overt violence against sexual minorities, particularly lesbians and gays. This book focuses on the importance of changing the attitudes of people who believe that their homophobic views on sexuality are morally superior.
- Author BiographyLutz van Dijk (South Africa) Barry van Driel (Belgium) Elisabeth Atkinson and Renee DePalma; Debbie Epstein and Sarah O'Flynn (UK) Dawn Betteridge, Lutz van Dijk (South Africa) Peter Dankmeijer (the Netherlands) Melinda L de Jesus and Michele Kahn (USA) Darren Lund (Canada) Stefan Timmermanns (Germany) Krzysztof Zablocki (Poland) With a foreword by Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Laureate and Archbishop emeritus.
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBarry Van Driel,Lutz van Dijk
- Foreword byArchbishop Desmond Tutu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.