CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from debates in social theory about the changing nature of knowledge, this book offers a comprehensive sociological theory of the university. It views the university as a key institution of modernity and as the site where knowledge, culture and society interconnect.
- Author BiographyGerard Delanty is Professor of Sociology in the University of Liverpool, UK.
- Author(s)Gerard Delanty
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight297 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.