Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £27.17Trending at £31.42
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £16.65Trending at £20.71
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the political discourse surrounding the proposed extraction of oil from the Athabasca tar sands in Alberta, Canada, tracing how language and visual representations are used to reinforce or challenge the legitimacy of oil extraction there.
- Author(s)Debra J. Davidson,Mike Gismondi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.