Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis provides coverage of the German and Dutch economies from an institutional point of view. Pensions, competition policy, labour relations, corporate governance and health care are among the topics for which the institutional setting and performance of the countries are are compared.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/08/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note104 Tables, black and white; 22 Illustrations, black and white; X, 590 p. 22 illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.