CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
About this product
- DescriptionPart I: Introduction. Challenging Perspectives on Mathematics Classroom Communication: From Representations to Contexts, Interactions and Politics. Part II: Contributed Chapters. Theme I: Communication: register, representations, context(s).
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Mathematics Education S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnna Chronaki,Iben Maj Christiansen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.