All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical resource provides professionals with techniques for developing a more balanced lifestyle. The author discusses the meaning of whole life balance and explains how it can be achieved in reality with some simple, straightforward strategies.
- Author BiographyTeena J. Clouston is a Reader in Occupational Therapy and Life Balance at the School of Healthcare Sciences at Cardiff University, UK. Over the last ten years, her research interests have become focused on the meaning and experience of lifestyle balance, and her PhD specifically studied the influences of paid work on finding balance in everyday life. Teena also has experience of management positions in the National Health Service in the UK, built on a clinical career in occupational therapy and counselling.
- Author(s)Teena J. Clouston
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note35 b&w figures
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.