Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £15.17
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.16
- £14.44Trending at £16.06
- £9.45Trending at £12.32
- £7.63Trending at £7.83
About this product
- DescriptionA reassessment of organizational forces for change, and the barriers encountered by the challenging women (women mangers faced with the task of transforming their organizations). The linkage made between gender culture, innovation, and organizational transformation is a key feature of the book.
- Author BiographySu Maddock is Senior Research Fellow at Manchester Business School. She has worked as an organizational design consultant in the public sector.
- Author(s)Sue Maddock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.