All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical economy focuses on issues that are fundamental to individual and collective well-being and rests on the proposition that economic phenomena do not occur in isolation from social and political processes.
- Author BiographySusan K. Schroeder is a lecturer in Political Economy at the University of Sydney. She researches and publishes in the areas of international financial crises, country risk, business cycles, measures of financial fragility and history of economic thought and method. She teaches units on macroeconomic policy, cycles and growth and country risk assessment. Susan is originally from the United States and has held posts in Germany, New Zealand and Australia. Lynne Chester is a senior lecturer in Political Economy at the University of Sydney. Her research focuses on the application of regulation theory to energy issues and the environment, energy affordability, electricity and carbon derivatives, markets for goods and services previously provided direct by government, and Australia's institutional architecture. Lynne is co-editor of the Review of Political Economy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLynne Chester,Susan K. Schroeder,Susan Schroeder
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.