All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to champagne details its history, what it is and how it's made. It shows which grapes are used for champagne and where they grow, the different styles of champagne and the top 25 champagne houses. The book also includes tips on food pairings, storage, serving and bottle sizes.
- Author BiographyEd McCarthy is a Certified Wine Educator, a regular contributor to Wine Enthusiast and The Wine Journal, and the coauthor of four previous For Dummies (R) wine books.
- Author(s)Ed McCarthy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/1999
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.