Champagne & Shambles: The Arkwrights & the Country House in Crisis by Catherine Beale (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.78+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.39Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChampagne and Shambles is essential reading for anyone who has visited country houses in Britain and wondered why they ceased to be homes and, if not destroyed, instead became 'national treasures', rescued by the National Trust, English Heritage or other groups and individuals for preservation.
- Author BiographyCatherine Beale is a research historian. She is the author of the guide to Hampton Court, Herefordshire, and has also written articles for Country Life, Garden History, and Hortus.
- Author(s)Catherine Beale
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width120 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.