All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £8.34Trending at £9.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.25
- £11.33Trending at £12.45
- £9.00Trending at £10.12
- £9.79Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionWith the increasing complexities of the business world, strong leadership is more critical to success than ever. But finding the time to devote to leadership development is increasingly difficult. Developed with these dual realties in mind, this title consists 12 workshops, derived from the leadership competencies.
- Author BiographyKevin Eikenberry (www.kevineikenberry.com) is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a learning consulting company that provides a wide range of services including training delivery and design, facilitation, performance coaching, organizational consulting, and speaking services. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies, smaller firms, universities, government agencies, and more.
- Author(s)Kevin Eikenberry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width59 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.