All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your game to the next level with the help of racquetball hall of famer Fran Davis and top-ranked player Jason Mannino. It's all here in drills and skills: strokes of the game, specialty shots, singles and doubles tactics, mental preparation, and conditioning. If you're a serious player, Championship Racquetball is the only book you'll need.
- Author BiographyFran Davis' career has spanned 30 years as a competitor and coach. She instructed top professional and world champion junior players, including Paola Longoria, Rocky Carson, Taylor Knoth, and Jason Mannino. She served as the U.S. national team coach for 8 years; during her time as a player, she won 4 national championships. Davis was selected by USA Racquetball as the Woman of the Year in 2009. In 2004, she was inducted into the Racquetball Hall of Fame for her excellence and dedication to the sport. Davis is a staff writer for Racquetball Magazine and serves as a commentator for IRT Network (www.IRTNetwork.com). She lives in Seattle, Washington, where she enjoys biking, hiking, and spending time with her family. Jason Mannino has been playing professionally and coaching for over 15 years. He has been ranked as the No. 1 player in the world during 3 different seasons and ended 2003 as the International Racquetball Tour (IRT) Player of the Year. In 1998, he received the IRT Most Improved Player Award; in 1996, he was named IRT Rookie of the Year. Mannino served on the International Racquetball Board for over 5 years and was instrumental in developing the governance for the International Racquetball Tour. He now serves as president of the IRT. Mannino has contributed to numerous articles for Racquetball Magazine and on the Men's Professional Racquetball Forum. He resides in California with his wife, Christina, and children Jason and Jared. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, racquetball, tennis, biking, and coaching the kids in sports.
- Author(s)Fran Davis,Jason Mannino
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note103 Halftones, black and white; 60 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.