All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of the 3rd revised, is based on the Champneys healthy eating programme, which is based not on calorie counting, but on stop and go foods - fat and fibre. This simple, straightforward coding is a feature of the 100 recipes featured.
- Author BiographyAlan Palmer was educated at Bancroft's School, Woodford Green, and at Oriel College, Oxford. He was head of history at Highgate School, London, for sixteen years. He now concentrates on historical writing and research.
- Author(s)Adam Palmer
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/06/2000
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date20/05/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width198 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew ed of 3 Revised ed
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.