CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Renaissance and early modern periods there were lively controversies over why things happen. Central to these debates was the troubling idea that things could simply happen by chance. This book offers a broad cultural and literary view of field of chance in this period.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Lyons is Commonwealth Professor of French at the University of Virginia, USA. Kathleen Wine is Associate Professor of French at Dartmouth College, USA.
- Author(s)John D. Lyons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 b&w illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKathleen Wine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.