Chance Rules: An Informal Guide to Probability, Risk and Statistics by Brian Everitt (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition tells the story of chance through history. Read about the early gamblers who believed the fall of the dice was controlled by the gods, and modern geneticists and quantum theory researchers who integrate aspects of probability into their work.
- Author(s)Brian Everitt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVI, 142 p.
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.