Chance and the Eighteenth-Century Novel: Realism, Probability, Magic by Jesse Molesworth (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £81.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.58Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the relationship between realism, probability and chance in eighteenth-century fiction.
- Author BiographyJesse Molesworth is an Assistant Professor at Indiana University. He received his Ph.D. from Stanford University in 2003 and served as a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in the Humanities at The Johns Hopkins University from 2006-8.
- Author(s)Jesse Molesworth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.