Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ways mid-twentieth century writers represent chance, arguing that their depictions of, and anxieties about, chance mark a new relationship between author and narrative.
- Author BiographyJulia Jordan is a teaching fellow at University College London, UK.
- Author(s)Julia Jordan
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.