All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Rod Mengham sculpture and painting exist in the world the way poems do. He invokes the Polish sculptor Katarzyna Kobro, who believes that sculpture must be understood as part of the world around it. In Chance of a Storm, poetry is language that comes trailing bits of other forms of speech and writing.
- Author BiographyROD MENGHAM lives and works in Cambridge. He has written books on Henry Green, Emily Bronte, Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy and on language and cultural history. He is the editor of the Equipage series of poetry pamphlets. His poems have been published in Unsung: New and Selected Poems (Salt, 2001) and with photographs by Marc Atkins in Parleys and Skirmishes and Still Moving.
- Author(s)Rod Mengham
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £9.23Trending at £9.52
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.21Trending at £21.99
- £12.06Trending at £12.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.