All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how Lady Tavistock won the battle for her husband's life, following his massive stroke, while confronted with the responsibilities of running both the Woburn and the Bedford Estates herself, and how she then helped him rediscover himself.
- Author(s)Henrietta Joan,Marchioness of Tavistock
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/05/1991
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight550 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
- £23.66Trending at £25.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.