All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of one of the most famous battles of the American Civil War, considered to be Robert E. Lee's greatest victory. Following the debacle of Fredricksburg in December 1862, General Joseph Hooker planned an attack he hoped would take his army to Richmond and end the war.
- Author BiographyCarl Smith has had a life long fascination with many aspects of the military history of the United States. A specialist writer of many years experience, Carl has worked for several popular military magazines, and has written several volumes on the key battles of the Civil War in the Osprey Campaign series. Carl lives and works in Virginia.
- Author(s)Carl Smith,David Chandler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Military Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 55
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note8 colour and 50 b&w illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.