All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide for creating and funding social justice program grants This groundbreaking book shows how to increase funding for social justice philanthropy. Social justice philanthropy provides direct services to alleviate suffering and works to transform the systems and institutions that cause that suffering.
- Author BiographyThe Author Alicia Epstein Korten is the CEO of ReNual LLC, a consulting firm that supports foundations, nonprofit organizations, and socially responsible businesses with strategic planning and publications. She is a contributing author to Wake Me Up When the Data Is Over from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Alicia Epstein Korten
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleKim Klein's Fundraising Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Series Edited byKim Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.