CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow a relationship transforms itself from one pattern of communication to another.
- Author BiographyAlan Fogel is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Utah. He is the author of Developing through Relationships (1993), Infancy, Family and Society, 4th Edition (2001) and co-editor, with Gavin Bremner, of Handbook of Infant Development (2001). Andrea P. Garvey is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Psychology at the American River College. Hui-Chin Hsu is an Associate Professor at the Department of Child and Family Development at the University of Georgia. Delisa West-Stroming holds a Research Master's degree in Child Development and Family Studies from Purdue University. She is currently active in home schooling.
- Author(s)Alan Fogel,Andrea P. F. Garvey,Delisa West-Stroming,Hui-Chin Hsu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 tones 26 tables 3 graphs
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.