Change-Promoting Research for Health Services by J. P. Walsworth-Bell, A. S. St. Leger (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionA clear philosophical and practical distinction is required between Research and Development and fundamental biomedical science. This book is written for people who make decisions and bring about change, in a range of disciplines. It is also for people doing, or wanting to do, research and development in health care services.
- Author BiographySelwyn St Leger is Consultant/Senior Lecturer in Public Health Medicine at Manchester Health Authority and the University of Manchester. He is R&D Lead for the health authority and also works closely with the R&D Directorate of the NHSE (North West). Previously he was employed as a member of scientific staff by the Medical Research Council.Jo Walsworth-Bell was, until retiring in December 1998, Consultant in Public Health Medicine at South Stafford Health Authority. Previously she worked at the North West Regional Health Authority and held honorary appointments with the Universities of Manchester and Birmingham.
- Author(s)A. S. St. Leger,J. P. Walsworth-Bell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.