Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.31Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
- £5.63Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA title in which, the author personalizes the political and social changes in his country over the past few decades. By moving back and forth in time and focusing on small events and everyday people, it breathes life into Chinese history by describing the effects of larger-than-life events on the average citizen.
- Author BiographyMo Yan has published dozens of short stories and novels in Chinese. His other works include Pow!; The Garlic Ballads; The Republic of Wine; Shifu; You'l Do Anything for a Laugh; Big Breasts & Wide Hips; and Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out. Howard Goldblatt is research professor of Chinese at the University of Notre Dame. Founding editor of Modern Chinese Literature, he has contributed essays and articles to the Washington Post, Times, Time, World Literature Today, and the Los Angeles Times, among other publications.
- Author(s)Mo Yan
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Was Communism?
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight114 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byHoward Goldblatt
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.