All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe collection reports changes in the identities of teachers, and differences in lesson planning among novice and experienced teachers. Language competence and the structure of argumentation in examination compositions have also been studied. The learning strategy summarizing explained 33% of the variance in PISA 2009 reading results.
- Author BiographyJaan Mikk, Professor of Education (since 1983) and Professor Emeritus (since 2005) at the University of Tartu; publications on school textbooks and achievement tests. Marika Veisson, Professor of Early Childhood Education at the University of Tallinn since 1988; publications on early childhood, child and adolescent development, school and family partnership. Piret Luik, Associate Professor of Educational Technology at the University of Tartu since 2005; publications on ICT in education.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEstonian Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJaan Mikk,Marika Veisson,Piret Luik
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.