All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the critical issues inherent in the UK construction industry during 1993 to 2003. Useful for students of government/industry relations, industry practitioners and clients, this book draws on personal accounts from politicians, civil servants, advisers and industry leaders, as well as archives and official papers of the period.
- Author BiographyDavid Adamson is Director of Estate Management and Building Service, University of Cambridge, UK. Tony Pollington was a career Civil Servant, serving in the old Ministry of Housing and Local Government, Ministry of Transport, Department of the Environment and Property Services agency. He was the first Executive Secretary of the CCF and its successor, the Confederation of Construction Clients (CCC).
- Author(s)Anthony H. Pollington,David M. Adamson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Organizations and Networks
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.