All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeanne Bishop
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Author BiographyJeanne Bishop is a criminal defense attorney, activist and author. Since the murders of her family members, she has spoken around the U.S. and the world in support of gun violence prevention, abolition of the death penalty, forgiveness and the role of victims in the criminal justice system. Her written work has appeared in The Huffington Post, CNN.com, Sojourners.net, The Christian Century, the Chicago Sun-Times and the Chicago Tribune, among other publications. She has been featured in several documentary films, including Too Flawed to Fix, Deadline and The Innocent. A graduate of Northwestern University School of Law and a recipient of its alumni award for public service, she practices law with the Office of the Cook County (IL) Public Defender.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.31
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.