All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour daughter will die without a heart transplant. The man who killed your husband and other daughter wants to give her his. What would you do?
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult grew up in Nesconset, New York. She received an A.B. in creative writing from Princeton and a master's degree in education from Harvard. Her previous novels include KEEPING FAITH, THE PACT, and MERCY. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Content Noten/a
- Weight606 g
- Width161 mm
- Height35 mm
- Spine233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside/Ireland ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.72Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.