CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the notion that change is a straight-forward matter, lending itself to simple steps, formulas, or the applications of metaphors or the retelling of cute stories; instead, successful change is the result of careful diagnosis, analysis, and consideration of WHAT to change, WHO is to change, and the CONTEXT for the change.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Herold is Professor Emeritus in the College of Management, Georgia Institute of Technology. Donald B. Fedor is Professor of Organizational Behavior in the College of Management at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)David M. Herold,Donald B. Fedor
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.