Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.77
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Series TitleTreatise on Solid State Chemistry (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note289 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1163 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byN. B. Hannay
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 5.- 1 Critical Phenomena and Phase Transitions.- 2 Solid-State Phase Transformations.- 3 Clustering Effects in Solid Solutions.- 4 Relation of the Thermochemistry and Phase Diagrams of Condensed Systems.- 5 Theory of Crystal Growth.- 6 Growth from the Vapor.- 7 Crystal Growth from the Melt.- 8 Solution Growth.- 9 New Phases at High Pressure.- 10 Transitions in Viscous Liquids and Glasses.- 11 Transitions in Solid Polymers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.