All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the impact of economic crises and free-market reforms on party systems and political representation in contemporary Latin America.
- Author BiographyKenneth M. Roberts is Professor of Government at Cornell University. He is the author of Deepening Democracy?: The Modern Left and Social Movements in Chile and Peru (1998). Roberts is the co-editor of The Diffusion of Social Movements: Actors, Mechanisms, and Political Effects (Cambridge, 2010) and The Resurgence of the Latin American Left (2011). His articles have appeared in the American Political Science Review, World Politics, Comparative Political Studies, Comparative Politics, Latin American Politics and Society, and Studies in Comparative International Development.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Comparative Democratization Section Best Book Award 2016.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Roberts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 37 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.